close

原唱peggy lee,但我偏愛錐名林檎翻唱的版本,略為甜蜜,神經質的唱著我對你的感覺,忍不住一邊跟著唱一邊微笑。

Why this feeling? Why this glow?                  為什麼會是這種感覺?為什麼周圍熠熠生輝?
Why the thrill when you say 'hello'?             為什麼在你說"hello"的時候,渾身發抖?
It's a strange and tender magic you do.        這一定是你溫柔的奇異的魔法
Mr. wonderful, that's you!                                 我的夢中情人,那就是你!

Why this trembling when you speak?             為什麼在你說話的時候,會微微顫抖?
Why this joy when you tougch my cheek?     為什麼在你觸碰我臉頰的時候,是那麼享受?
I must tell you what my heart knows is true,我一定得告訴你我的心聲
Mr. wonderful, that's you!                                   我的夢中情人,那就是你!
And why this longing to know your charms,還有還有,為什麼我那麼渴望在你的魔力中淪陷
to spend forever here in yuor arms!                 在你的臂彎中依賴一生,
Oh, there's much more i could say,                   哦,其實我想說的遠不止這麼多
But the words keep slipping away                     可話到嘴邊,卻全部忘言
And I'm left with only one point to view,        而我僅剩的唯一念頭那就是
Mr. wonderful, that's you!!!                                我的夢中情人阿,那就是你!!!
One more thing, then i'm through;                  還有一件事,發自我的肺腑
Mr. wonderful, Mr. wonderful,                          我的夢中情人,我的夢中情人
Mr. wonderful, I love you!                                   我的夢中情人阿,我愛你!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    esc8654032 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()